Did you know that by the age of two, 80% of dogs have some form of unhealthy gums, which can eventually lead to dental problems.
So what are the best dog teeth cleaning products? What can you clean your dogs teeth with without traditional brushing or having to use anesthesia? Well here are some natural dog teeth cleaning products that might help keep those pearly whites in check!
Here’s a safe solution that will take only a couple of minutes to help clean your dog’s teeth and gums.
- Fight plaque & tartar buildup
- Are textured to grip dental debris
- Contain safe ingredients so there’s no rinsing necessary
- Feature natural apple & mint to help freshen breath
- Easy-to-use foam applicator
- No brushing or wiping necessary
- No rinse formula
- Promotes oral hygiene
That’s why the dog treats you feed are so important. Life’s Abundance has designed a gourmet dental treat just for dogs.
- For strong teeth, healthy gums & fresher breath
- Wholesome ingredients including probiotics
- Gluten free, no artificial preservatives or colors
- Made with care in a USA bakery
Share and Enjoy